Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Ready...Set...Go!
Wrapping up loose ends and packing everything always ends up being more complicated than imagined! After the third call to the insurance company, I finally have my prescription for the whole summer, and can go away without going crazy. Lewis and I each have our backpack ready to go, and and are just waiting for it to all start. I promise there will be more exciting posts later, but I had to get this started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good luck with all your travel.
Have so much fun.
I'll email you my blog so you can see my blog about europe.
kate
Have fun and be safe!
Love,
your slightly jealous east coast friend
i hope you have a wonderful summer! i'm so jealous of your global adventures.
teri
Hooray! Have an awesome time. I like the colors of the dots on your blog...
love,
rebecca
Hey Megan! Have an amazing trip! Tell my cousin I said hi too. :) And perhaps you should stop by Mozambique on your way around the world, haha!
Love,
Lindsey
Lindsey - I hear you're getting a visitor soon - Ed, I believe! I wish we could come to see you, it would be so amazing. I love looking at the pictures on your blog and seeing what you are doing. Hopefully we can meet up at crystal lake in a couple of years and swap stories!
Post a Comment