Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Foot Skin
I just had the most wonderful and cleansing experience...after going barefoot and just wearing flip-flops for about 6 weeks, I had a "foot skin" treatment. This meant that for 40 minutes a woman scraped and scrubbed my heels, my toes, and the soles of my feet. The thing was, my feet had been wet, dry, cracked, etc. for so long, that they always looked dirty - no amount of soap and washcloth could get the dirt from under the skin. After my treatment, I now have feet as soft as...I don't know - I'd say a baby's bottom, but I guess I would want to clarify that it was clean! I also treated myself to a new pair of flip-flops with a bit of extra cushin for the last 3 weeks. I figure my feet deserve a little pampering, and at $6usd for the foot skin treatment, and $4usd for my upgraded and clean flip-flops, I'm feeling like the queen of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment