After two months and countless plates of food of unknown quality, I have been sick for the last 18 hours. Mostly it has involved incredibly painful stomach cramps, and a bit of fever last night. It seems to be winding down. Kate has taken very good care of me, and luckily had a bunch of peptobismal, which helped so so much! So far today I've only ventured to have a cup of tea and two slices of toast. As that seemed to go ok, I think my body is making a remarkable recovery. The odd thing is that I can only think that it was the chocolate milk I had last night-it was from a soda-type dispenser at 7-11. It's the only thing I had that was different from kate the whole day...that's the last time I have chocolate milk over here!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment