To start my adventures off today, I walked 10 inches on the map (45 minutes) to the morning market to find some fruit for breakfast. It's actually a bit hard to just buy a piece of fruit without having it be pre-cut, or sitting down to a random fruit plate for breakfast. At the market, I chose this because it was unique, and an apple as a fall back plan! I think it is a dragon fruit, but am not sure. It has a texture like a kiwi, and is very mild tasting. I wonder if it's healthy, or just pretty! I brought it back, along with a yogurt to the balcony off my room and it was such a wonderful treat! I also bought a piece of cheese to have later. That will be my indulgence for the day. Cheese is so rare here and I have only found it in this town because of the enormous French influence.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment