We are having a mosquito bite epidemic! While in Kota Bharu there were apparently a lot of mosquitos at night- our room came with a mosquito coil, but it didn't work, and now I have probably over 100 bites. I counted 17 just on my left hip this morning. Last night I couldn't sleep for itching so badly, even after slathering Tiger Balm all over my body, and even trying lotion to moisturize. Today we finally bought some anti-itch gel. I applied it liberally on the bus, only to discover it leaves a gross chalky texture on your hands and makes the skin have dried white paste where it is applied. The basic gist is I look completely diseased with tons of red spots all over, covered in a nasty white film. I have never experienced anything like this, but at least the gel worked, I am itch free now!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment