Some things to consider...
1. Don't travel to places with sneaky little mosquitos so small you don't even know you're being bitten.
2. If you get a billion bug bites, don't scratch them because they turn into unseemly scabs that make you look like you have some sort of plague.
3. If you get the bug bites, and if you happen to scratch them, certainly do not let your leg hair grow, and if it does, just ignore it.
4. If you not only got bug bites, but scratched them and think the long, dark leg hairs make them look worse, certainly do NOT go get your legs waxed.
Clearly all of these things have happened to me, or I would not be able to give this expert advice. I did go to get my legs waxed, which was great, except that the normal waxing pain was quadrupled every time one of my bug bites was also waxed. To make it worse, there were two very conscientious Vietnamese women working on me together, one waxing and the other plucking any stray hairs out with her fingernails, as if she were plucking a chicken-I don't think they missed a single hair or scabby bite! Once again, either the polite nature of the culture or the lack of English skills prevented them from asking if I had a disease-though I have to wonder what was going through their minds...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment